Friday, June 29, 2007

Helsinki

Hello all, after what has turned out to be the longest day ever i write to you from finland a place that truly never sleeps because the sun never sets this time of year. After gettting some sleep and finalizing my trip to stockholm i am ready to report.

Things were initially very shocking. The hostel was not what I expected. It is very impersonal considering I am sleeping in a room with 12 other men. Everyone can speak english but only when prompted to. The city is beautiful and very easy to navigate. The women are gorgeous.

I will be going to the metal show in a few hours. I will do my best to report again soon. I have limited internet time. Check back soon.

1 comment:

Joel Backon said...

Perhaps that's why they call them "hostels." I can't think of anything more exciting than sleeping with twelve guys who don't speak English very much :-). Will those beautiful women be at the concert? BTW, Helsinki means source of the rapids. Enjoy the concert!