Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tomorrow's Dream

In 24 hours or so I will be leaving for the airport to begin my 4 week quest through Europe. I hope to chronicle as best I can my experiences while I am there for anyone interested enough to look at this page. Here is a brief overview of the places I will hopefully visit. Those marked with question marks I may not get to due to time and distance constraints. Let's see how well I do!

Finland - Helsinki, Tuska Open Air Festival (Metal)
Sweden - Stockholm, Goteborg
Denmark - Copenhagen
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Belgium - Brussels
England - London
France - Paris
?Switzerland - Bern
?Croatia - Zagreb
?Austria - Vienna
?Czech Republic - Prague
Germany - Dusseldorf (where I will be leaving to return to the USA on the 26'th of July)

Feel free to contact me via email or facebook. I will due my best to post pictures but since I will be using public computers this may not be possible. Finland here I come!!

2 comments:

Joel Backon said...

Jacob, I think this is a great idea as it will allow your family and friends to better appreciate this unique experience. Enjoy it!

peace and happiness said...

Jacob!! I hope you have the time of your life, I am so excited for you. Although you will be missed terribly I am so proud of your fearless attitude toward a venture of a lifetime. I can't wait to hear all about your trip and encounters abroad. Keep that smile on your face and that twinkle in you eye and all the best of life will continue to be drawn toward you. Best of luck in your travels - drink plenty of water!! hehe